Saturday, April 24, 2010

Collected Links

1. Spa And Beauty

I think this is helpful site, because it covers every aspect of an Esthetician job. It talks about the different jobs levels you can work towards and what you will have to study. I trust this site because it does have sources and it’s a top site on Google. I have learned so much from this website already. I also learned that there is a beauty school in Prescott, by using their beauty school locator. This website was also useful in finding information on another career I’m going to pursue, which is massage therapy, I’m hoping to be able to do both the work of an esthetician and massage therapist in a spa someday.

2. Career Cruising

I like this site the most because it covers every topic of becoming an esthetician, it even tell me the job outlook for Arizona or whatever state I want. This website also has interviews with two different estheticians that I can use in my essay. The site also provides pictures of the work environment of an esthetician.

3. CNN

This website was useful for me because it talks about the laser controversy in the esthetician field. I never knew that there was any kind of controversy in this field before doing the research on the topic. Hopefully they will not ban esthetician from performing laser surgeries. I will be using this site in my paper because the information it provides me with is very helpful.

4. Wordpress

This site provides a lot of blogs about different procedures people are interested in getting from an esthetician. The site just provides a bunch of helpful tips about skin care, why you should and shouldn’t get this done and what is really good for your skin. This site is very informative from an average person’s point of view. I didn’t use this site in my paper because there were no good sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment