Monday, March 29, 2010

Topic Proposal

The topic I chose to write about is Esthetician. I jumped around from wanting to be a cosmetologist to just wanting to be a makeup artist. When I started researching careers along the lines of beauty, I discovered Estheticians. I have always wanted to do something that makes people feel good about themselves, because let’s face it, I’m a pleaser. This seems like a good career for me, because I’m good with people, I love making people feel good about themselves and I’m always very careful in the tasks I do. I want to learn about skin care management not only to help other people, but to help myself too. Esthetician is the only career that has actually stuck in my mind, I use to say I wanted to be something and then change it every week. I’m hoping to go to the Steiner Institute of Esthetics in Phoenix soon to start working towards getting my license.

No comments:

Post a Comment